Garage: 1 Car
Home Size: 5,200 sqft
Style: Single Family Home
Perfectly situated on it's 2 acre lot, with the wooded back acre providing exceptional privacy, this 6 bedroom, 5.5 bath solid brick two story (with Nanny Quarters), is as beautifully detailed inside as out. A gated driveway leads into the stunning back yard which has the added privacy of a full brick wall and mature trees and shrubs. Located on a dead end street with only 10 other homes, you'll appreciate the very low traffic. You'll also benefit from the home's close proximity to theaters, restaurants, shopping and the University of Georgia which is only minutes away. Downtown Athens offers an abundance of great activities. There are also several very good nearby private schools including Athens Academy (2 miles), Prince Ave. Christian and Athens Christian Schools (approx. 4 miles) and a newly opened Catholic School (less than a mile).
Once you've viewed all the amenities offered by this beautiful home, you will absolutely want to call it your own!
* Great Room: Mahogany Judges Paneling and Large Fireplace/Bay Window with Front Yard View and Wood Plantation Shutters/Crown Molding/French Door Access to Sunroom/Den
* Sunroom/Den: French Doors to Great Room/Abundant Natural Light/Shared Heat and A/C Zone with Nanny's Quarters/Access to Courtyard from one side and Backyard on the Other
* Nanny's Quarters: Back Door Entry to Access Staircase and Two Rooms with Built-In Desk, Shelves and Separate Storage Area, Fireplace and Full Private Bath with Stand Alone Shower. Crown Moldings Throughout.
* Kitchen: Adjacent to Great Room/Lots of Cabinets and Silestone Counters/
Pantry/Stainless Appliances including Bosch Dishwasher and Wolf Gas Stove/Built in Oven and Microwave/Double Sink/Dining Area with Bay Window and Courtyard and Backyard Views
* Formal Dining Room: Adjacent to Kitchen/20 ft. Ceiling with Austrian Crystal Chandelier/Hardwood Floor/French Door Access to Foyer/Large Window with Wood Plantation Shutters
* Formal Living Room: Large Crystal Chandelier/Fireplace with Louis XIV Gray Marble Mantel/Hardwood Floor/Large Window with Wood Plantation Shutters
* Foyer: French Door Access to Formal Living and Dining Rooms/Beautiful Staircase with Wood Railing and Decorative Large Columns at Top of Stairs Into Hall
* Hallway to 1st Floor Master Suite: Access from Foyer or Kitchen/Powder Room with Granite Countertops
* 1st Floor Master Suite: Enter through a Sitting Area with Judge's Paneling, Fireplace with Inlaid Wood Mantel and Wet Bar/Very Spacious Bedroom Area
* Master Bath: Two Large Closets/Double Bowl Vanity/Stand Alone Shower/Linen Closet/Private Room for Large Jacuzzi Tub and Toilet
* Upper Level: Two Suites with Private Full Baths and Two Bedrooms with Shared Hall Full Bath/Plantation Windows on All Windows
* 1st Floor Laundry Room with Deep Sink, Folding Area and Storage Cabinets
* 2 Acres with Back Acre Heavily Wooded on Outside of Brick Wall
* Brick Wall Around Back Yard Living Areas with Iron Gated Entry and Courtyard
* Very Private In Ground Pool with Gas Heater (Pool Season May-End of September)
* Pool House with Half Bath, Wet Bar and Small Storage Room
* 1.5 Car Attached Garage with Work Bench and Two Storage Closets